The weekend is nearly here and for those of you who’d like a treat, I’ve got the perfect recipe – Raspberry Cheesecake Bites with Chocolate Ganache.
It’s quite similar to the Raspberry & Basil Chocolate Ganache Bites which you can find here – Basil Chocolate & Fresh Raspberries Ganache Cake but different at the same time.
There’s a crunchy biscuit layer, cheesecake layer and then the chocolate ganache layer. It is delicious! And it’s a great way to use the summer berries!
Here’s what you need.
- 200g/7oz fresh raspberries
- 300g/10oz digestive biscuits, crushed
- 400g/1lb mascarpone
- 1 cup sour cream
- 100g/3.5oz butter, melted
- 2tbsp powder sugar
- 200g/7oz milk chocolate
- 1 cup double cream
- In a bowl combine the biscuits and butter and layer them in a baking tray. Refrigerate.
- In a separate bowl combine the mascarpone, sour cream, powder sugar and raspberries. Mix well.
- Spread the cheesecake mixture on top of the biscuits layer.
- Finally, make the chocolate ganache, using the bain marie method, gently melt the chocolate and the add the cream. Leave on a side to cool down.
- Add the chocolate ganache on top of the cheesecake and refrigerate for at least 4 hours.
- Cut into small bites when serving.
Tip: I love the combination of white chocolate and raspberries, so next time why not try making white chocolate ganache instead!