Happy Tuesday guys!
Hope you all are having a wonderful week so far and enjoying the last days of Summer!
Today’s recipe of the day is super quick and easy and perfect for a busy weekday night. The only thing you need to do is to prepare the chicken in advance. Once you’ve done that, it’ll only take no more than two minutes to make these lovely pitas.
Here’s what you need.
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1 cup sour cream
- 4-5 small pita bread (I used wholemeal)
- a bunch of fresh coriander, chopped
- 2-3tbsp jerk seasoning
- 2tbsp olive oil
- To prepare the chicken breasts – marinade them with the seasoning and olive oil the night before and then grill the breasts untill they’re cooked thoroughly.
- Slice the grilled jerk chicken breasts and arrange them on the pita bread.
- Add a few spoons of sour cream on top(as much as you’d like) and finish with some fresh coriander on top.
Tip: If jerk is too spicy for you, why not try bbq chicken pita bread!