Happy Meatless Monday guys!
Because we all know how Monday can be, I’ve got a quick, easy and very tasty recipe for you so your Monday will never be the same again.
Again, the main ingredient are these amazing summer berries that I feel are a bit neglected – the blackberries. Not only they are super yummy, but apparently, they’ve got numerous health benefits. So make sure you snack on these this summer or include them in your recipes.
And here’s what you need for today’s recipe.
- 300g/10oz fresh blackberries
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup sugar
- 100g/3.5oz butter, melted
- 3 eggs
- 150g/5oz chocolate chips
- 1tsp salt
- Preheat the oven to 200°C/392°F.
- In a bowl, combine the flour, sugar, eggs, sour cream, butter and salt. Mix well.
- Finally, add the blackberries and chocolate chips. Place the mixture in a greased baking tray and bake in the oven for about 30 minutes or until ready.
Tip: If wished, dust some powder sugar when serving!