Happy Tuesday guys! Today’s recipe is Grilled Cheese & Chicken Wraps – made with leftover chicken, lots of cheese and a handful of spinach!
I served these delicious wraps with some grilled corn and lots of hot sauce (for the grown-ups 🙂 ) for dinner and they were very popular. Not only the wraps are super simple to make but they are very tasty. I used my griddle pan to grill them, pressing down with a plate. It literally took me a few minutes to do that. The chicken, as I mentioned was leftover from the weekend so it had to be used. Also, there’s some spinach for colour and Emmental cheese, oh and just a tiny bit of my homemade mayonnaise. Honestly, I could eat these Grilled Cheese & Chicken Wraps every other day.
Here’s how to make the Grilled Cheese & Chicken Wraps
- 400g chicken, shredded (I used leftovers)
- 200g Emmental cheese, grated
- a handful of fresh spinach
- 3 wholegrain tortilla wraps
- 3tbsp light mayo, if wished
- Head a griddle pan.
- Prepare the wraps - divide the chicken, cheese, spinach and mayo equally between the three of them. Wrap them up and grill in the pan, using a plate (or anything else that works) to press down the wrap.
- Cook for about 5 minutes on each side.
- Serve with some grilled corn and hot sauce.
Is it just me or this Winter feels like it’s been going forever? I am so ready for the Spring to come and hopefully a bit more sunshine and warmer days too. And some Spring-inspired recipes, of course. I’ve got so many on my mind but so little time to test, shoot and post. 🙁 I’ll do my best though because this is what I really enjoy doing. 🙂 I envy (in a good way) all those busy vlogger/blogger mums that manage to share regular content and keep things in order at home at the same time. Seriously, you rock! I need your secret! 🙂 Is that even possible? 🙂
I hope you guys love this recipe as much as we did. Stay tuned for more quick, easy and tasty recipes coming very soon. xx