Happy Tuesday guys! Today’s recipe is Pulled Pork Breakfast Wraps – juicy shredded pork, scrambled eggs, fresh spinach and some pots, all combined in a wholewheat seeded wrap! This is what I’m calling a breakfast for champions! 🙂
And you know what the best part is – this is all made from leftovers! Yep, that’s right. I had some pulled pork and roasted pots left that everyone refused to have (we all had a serious amount of the pork so I don’t blame theM 🙂 ). So I stuffed some wholemeal wraps with it! I added some scrambled eggs, as I was making breakfast, fresh baby spinach, so they’re not that naughty (not that it helped) and of course, some sauces. The result was fantastic. We finished all of them in one go. 🙂
I can’t believe my just turned 4 baby is going to school tomorrow. When did she grow up? Someone pinch me! Have you guys got any tips/tricks for dealing with the first day of school stress (this is for me). As much excited my daughter is, I feel a bit nervous. I believe this is normal and I’m sure she’ll be fine. But so many feelings at the moment. I might be overreacting too. 🙂 Anyway, I’ll update you how it goes. Back to my recipe now..
Here’s how to make the Pulled Pork Breakfast Wraps
- 4 wholewheat wraps
- 2 eggs, scrambled with cheese (optional)
- 150g pulled pork (I used leftovers)
- 2 medium potatoes, cooked and cut in pieces (I used leftovers)
- a handful of fresh spinach
- 2tbsp sour cream
- hot sauce, if wished
- To make the wraps line a bit of the pulled pork in the middle, then the scrambled eggs, arrange a few pieces of the potatoes. throw some fresh spinach leaves in, add a bit of sour cream and hot sauce, if wished.
- Close the wrap and repeat with the rest of them.
To be honest, you can never go wrong when making wraps, well almost. 🙂 It’s a perfect way to get rid of any leftover food. I make leftover wraps all the time. Here you can find some more wrap/burrito recipes that are very simple and yet delicious.
I hope you guys like this recipe. Stay tuned for more quick, easy and tasty recipe coming very soon. xx