Happy Thursday guys! The recipe of the day is here and it’s not only super tasty but will also make you feel cooler in this hot weather – Blueberry Ice Cream Cups with Chocolate Wafers!
The cups are made of digestive biscuits and butter and then filled with fresh blueberry ice cream – simple but delicious!
Here’s what you need to make these Blueberry Ice Cream Cups.
- 200g/7oz digestive biscuits, crushed
- 100g/3.5oz butter, melted
For the filling:
- 150g/5oz vanilla ice cream
- 100g/3.6oz fresh blueberries
- chocolate wafers for decoration
Preheat the oven to 200°C/392°F.
- Combine the digestive biscuits, butter and egg.
- Use a muffin tray and make small baskets. Bake in the oven for about 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a bowl, combine the ice cream and blueberries.
- When the baskets are ready fill them in with the blueberry ice cream and decorate with chocolate wafers and basil leaves.
Tip: Why not try adding some raspberries and blackberries too!