|Mummy’s Fast & Easy|
Today’s recipe is this succulent pork, cooked in rosemary orange sauce.
I think this sweet and sour combinations just tastes divine, and orange definitely likes pork.:-)
I was wondering what else should I make to accompany the dish, so I decided on tagliatelle.
This is how I made them – cooked them with a bit of cream, Parmesan cheese and then used them as a bed for my rosemary orange pork.:-)
In fact, I love pasta, and the tagliatelle were so good that I just had them on their own on the other day.
The truth is the pork was finished.:-)
Here’s what you need.
- 7-8 pork loin steaks
- 5 oranges, juice only
- 1 sprig fresh rosemary
- 2tbsp brown sugar
- 250g/9oz tagliatelle
- 1/2 a cup of double cream
- Parmesan cheese, grated
- salt & pepper
- Preheat the oven to 190°C/374°F.
- In a saucepan, pour the orange juice, add the rosemary sprig and mix in the sugar.
- Cook for about 10-15 minutes to reduce the sauce.
- Place the steaks on a greased baking tray. Season with salt and pepper and pour over half of the orange sauce.
- Cover with foil and cook in the oven for about 30 minutes or until ready.
- Remove the foil and cook for another 5 minutes.
- To prepare the tagliatelle – follow the instructions on the back of the pack. Pour in the cream and sprinkle the Parmesan cheese.
- Serve the steak over the tagliatelle and add divide the rest of the orange juice between the steaks.