You’ll probably think I’ve been having way too many eggplants recently!:)
Not far from the truth, but what’s wrong with that anyway.:-)
Today’s recipe is soo cheesy and gooey that will melt your heart.
To compliment the cheeses, I’ve added some eggs, spring onions and lots of dill!
The result – delicious quick-fix dinner!
Here’s what you need.
- 2 large eggplants, halved
- 3 eggs
- 150g/5oz feta cheese
- 150g/5oz mild cheddar cheese, grated
- 3 spring onions, chopped
- a bunch of fresh dill, chopped
- salt and pepper
|Mummy’s Fast & Easy|
- Preheat the oven to 200°C/392°F.
- Scrape out the flesh of the eggplants.
- In a bowl, mix the eggs and feta cheese. Add the spring onions, dill, pepper and salt.
- Pour the mixture equally between the eggplants. Add the grated cheddar on top.
- Bake in the oven for about 20 minutes or until ready.