|Mummy’s Fast & Easy|
It seems it’s going to be the ‘spicy week’ of blog posts!-:)
I know my last recipe was mussels in spicy tomato sauce!
Well, today’s recipe is not about mussels but is hot hot hot!
It’s Spicy Beef Egg Noodles!
And on top of that, tomorrow’s recipe is going to be a spicy one!
But you’ll see it tomorrow.
About the recipe of the day – it’s amazing fast meal!
You can actually skip the chillies,if you prefer so, but I think it tastes so much better with them!
But this is just my opinion.:-)
Here’s what you need.
- 500g/18oz beef, diced
- 2-3 red chilies, chopped
- 1 red onion, chopped
- 500g/18oz egg noodles
- 200g/7oz cabbage, thinly sliced
- 4-5 eggs, fried
- 1/2 a cup dark soy sauce
- 2tbsp olive oil
- a bunch of fresh parsley, chopped
- Heat a pan with the olive oil and add the onions and chillies.
- Cook for 5 minutes and add the beef. Season with salt. Leave for 4-5 minutes, stirring gently.
- Pour in the soy sauce.
- Add the cabbage. Cook for 2-3 minutes and remove from the hob. The cabbage should stay crunchy.
- To prepare the noodle – follow the instructions on the back of the pack.
- To serve – arrange the beef on a nest of noodles. Add the fried egg on top and sprinkle the chopped parsley. If necessary, add more soy sauce.