Today’s recipe – lovely mussels in spicy tomato sauce!
This dish is soo good, no joke!
If you love mussels and can handle some spicy sauce, you’ll definitely gonna love it.
It is quite simple, but quite delicious.
All you need is a bit of garlic, tomatoes and dill.
And of course, some fresh mussels!
Here are the ingredients.
- 700-800g/28oz mussels
- 500g/18oz tinned tomatoes, chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed
- 3tbsp chili flakes
- 2tbsp olive oil
- a bunch of fresh dill, chopped
- Clean the mussel and debeard them.
- Heat a pan with the olive oil, add the garlic and chili flake and leave for about 5 minutes.
- Add the tomatoes and stir well. Leave for another 5 minutes.
- Finally, add the mussels. Cook them for about 4-5 minutes until they open.
- Sprinkle the fresh dill and salt.
|Mummy’s Fast & Easy|
Tip: Make sure the mussels are closed when you start cooking them, if opened, throw away.