Do you guys like curry?
|Mummy’s Fast & Easy|
I absolutely love it!
It’s one of my favourite comfort foods!:-)
Most of the time I have it with chicken so I decided I need to make a veggie curry.
I used butternut squash and coconut milk, nothing really special.
And of course, some curry powder, lots of it actually.
You just need a side of rice and voila – you’ve got a super delicious veggie curry in just minutes.
Here’s the list with ingredients.
- 400g butternut squash, cut into cubes
- 1 onion, chopped
- 375ml coconut milk
- 4-5 tbsp curry powder
- 2tbsp sunflower oil
Mummy’s Fast & Easy
- Heat a pot with the oil and add the squash and onion.
- Pour over some water to cover them and simmer for about15-20 minutes or until tender.
- Add the curry powder. Stir well.
- Pour in the coconut milk and stir again.
- Season with salt and serve hot with a side of rice.